Friday, February 15, 2008

New #1 Dog in Idaho





Scott here...I hear that people are tired of checking the blog, since not a lot of new photos are being posted...ok, so life has been busy on many fronts for me lately...You'll see preiodic updates coming through in the next few weeks.




In June of 07, I had to put down my 5 year old Rotweiller, Malachi, because of illness. In October of 2007, While casually browsing the website at Idaho Humane Society, I ran across Bo. He was just over a year old, and had been placed there becuase his previous family's landlord decided that big dogs were not allowed. So, after some nurturing and meds (to eradicate kennel cough, and dehydration) we have had Bo as a new part of our family. He has been learning lots, and will be in official training classes soon. I have included a couple of pictures of him from this week.




1 comment:

Jeff and Jennie :-) said...

Hey Christy! Well, obviously I don't check our blog very often - I just now found your comment!! :-( Sorry - I wasn't ignoring you. Honest!!!

I hope you'll see this sometime. I'm going to revise our blog a bit for another purpose, but the address will stay the same.

Hope you are well.
Hugs,
Aunt Jennie :-)